Lean pipe / composite tube, also known as wire rods, steel-plastic composite pipe or flexible tube, is made of carbon steel. from high quality steel to surface treatment, coated with plastic resin welded steel pipe, the outer surface of the plastic layer using special thermo plastic adhesive, coating the inner surface of cover combination. To prevent separation of the coating and the pipe between them using a special adhesive bonding. Composition of products, with good looks, wear, bright color, rust no pollution, is an ideal alternative to stainless steel products. Standard quasi-linear rod material diameter 28mm, pipe wall thickness 1.0mm. The appearance of color can make different effects according to different requirements.
|Product specification |
|Material||abs/pe + carbon steel|
|Thickness of carbon steel||0.8/1.0/1.2mm|
|Color||white, bule, beige, black(anti-staic)|
|Application||carton flow rail, workbench, pipe flow vehicles|
|Usage||connect with metal joint|
PE PIPE Features:
1. Long working life. Minimum 50 years life under nomal conditions.
2. Hygiene. PE pipe are nontoxic, without the composition of heavy metal additives. No scale, not breeding germ, no second pollution to the potable water.
3. High resistance to attack from various types of chemicals. No electrochemical corrosion.
4. Smooth internal surface. Extremely low friction coefficient. Improved capability for media to pass through. Excellent abrasive resistance.
5. Good flexibility, high resistance to impact. Resistance to earthquake and twisting.
6. Light weight, easy to transport, convenient installation.
7. Unique electro fusion welding and butt welding make the joints stronger than the material, to guarantee a safe and reliable joint.
8. Simple welding technique, convenient installation. Total cost is low for the installation.
9. Polyethylene water pipes are produced in black, black with blue stripes and blue etc.
-See more please login:www.hlx-conveyor.com